We employ Proactive risk managementget in touch
Health and Safety Policy
Management is firmly committed to a policy enabling all work activities to be carried out safely, and with all possible measures taken to remove or reduce risks to as low as practicably possible to the health, safety and welfare of workers, contractors, authorised visitors, and anyone else who may be affected by our operations. People are our most important asset and their health and safety is our greatest responsibility. The public shall be given equal priority to our Workers.
Core objectives of our Policy are:
- Eliminate or reduce, to as low as practicably possible, the risks of our work activities.
- To comply with relevant State Legislation, local council requirements, codes of practice, standards and guidelines.
- Develop measurable objectives and targets which will help to eliminate workplace incidents from our activities.
- To achieve full compliance with AS/NZS 4801.
How the Objectives will be achieved:
- Work Health and safety will:
- Be an integral part of every managerial and supervisory decision.
- Be considered in all planning and operational activities.
- Regular consultation with the work force and relevant stakeholders about decisions made regarding Work Health and safety that they may be affect by.
- Implement programs of education and learning to ensure optimum safety and environmental understanding and outcomes.
- Identify and control all potential hazards in the workplace through hazard identification and risk analysis of our work processes.
- To ensure all potential accident/incidents are reported, investigated, controlled and prevention strategies implemented.
- Provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all Workers.
- Continual review of HSE system elements for compliance with current legislation and AS4801 requirements.
- Ensuring that open and honest communication exists between management and all workers.
- Understanding and documenting the total work process, associated HSE risks and our legal and other obligations.
The Company shall provide the time and resources necessary to implement this policy and shall develop, implement and review its objectives, targets, plans and procedures to continually improve workplace safety and health.
Carruthers Contracting as a business has developed from the successful completion of multiple subdivision projects since inception.Subdivision Info
Civil support to landmark mining and resources projects include: camp construction, substation construction, rehabilitation & moreRESOURCES SECTOR Info
Carruthers Contracting are resourced to undertake challenging infrastructure construction such as solar farms, boat ramps, carparks & more.Infrastructure Info